Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Without a doubt, proper clothing is crucial when it comes to fly fishing during the colder months. Continuous rain and cold temperatures can end a fishing trip earlier than planned. Luckily, the waterproof, windproof and breathable Simms Guide Insulated Jacket enables relaxed and focused fishing during awfully bad and extremely challenging weather!
Made of the best materials available, this premium fishing jacket offers all features needed for enjoying the cold days: the one and only PrimaLoft® Silver High Loft insulation, a 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® material, an insulated storm hood with a high collar and two cosy hand-warmer pockets. Therefore, it definitely keeps you dry and it provides pleasant warmth – the perfect combination for cold days. In the meantime, the comfortable hand-warmer pockets will make your fishing breaks even more relaxing. Since it is slightly longer compared to a classic wading jacket, it’s also great for fishing without waders – for example when fishing from a boat. Furthermore, the athletic cut provides a perfect fit and great wearing comfort. And due to the truly outstanding quality, this jacket will accompany you for years – season after season.
Whatever you’re targeting: The colder months provide a lot of great fishing opportunities. Therefore, the one and only Simms Guide Insulated Jacket will protect you against the cold and rain for truly enjoyable fishing activities!
- Modern high-end fishing jacket – waterproof, windproof, breathable and insulated!
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® material for an outstanding performance
- Effective PrimaLoft® Silver High Loft insulation with a fill rate of 80 g/m² in body and 60 g/m² in hood and sleeves for an unbeatable warmth-to-weight ratio
- Slightly longer body compared to a classic wading jacket
- Athletic cut for a perfect fit and great wearing comfort
- Streamlined design to prevent line snagging
- Adjustable, insulated storm hood with a high collar for perfect weather protection in harsh conditions
- Two chest pockets with submersible TRU® Zip zippers for storing accessories close at hand
- Two cosy hand-warmer pockets
- Adjustable wrist cuffs that keep the warmth in and cold out
- Underarm zippers for optional ventilation
- Adjustable drawcord bottom hem
- Two D-rings for attaching accessories – can be used as a so-called “kill switch” for attaching the boat key for safety reasons
- Suit runs large to accommodate layering
- Fully seam-sealed
- Material: dark areas made of 2-layer 90D GORE-TEX® material consisting of 100% nylon with Gore Performance Technology and water-resistant DWR coating (Durable Water Repellent), light areas made of 80D GORE-TEX® Material consisting of 100% nylon with Gore Performance Technology and water-resistant DWR coating; lining made of 100% recycled polyester with a thickness of 47 g/m2 and a water-resistant DWR coating
- Colour: carbon
Established back in 1980, the American manufacturer Simms is known for high-quality wading gear and accessories. These products have a stylish and practice-oriented design for maximum functionality. Further, their premium quality provides them with impressive durability. Thus, these garments, bags and accessories will accompany you for years – season after season. Without a doubt, these products are made for long-term use, and therefore they will easily please the most demanding fly fishermen.