Miserable weather often equals outstanding fishing conditions. Therefore, the Contender Insulated Jacket by Simms will keep you warm, dry and cosy – no matter what!
This premium jacket only combines the best components available: Two-layer GORE-TEX® Shell architecture makes it extremely waterproof and breathable at the same time. Hence, this jacket will protect you from the cold in every temperature situation and won’t let you down. But, this protection is not just created by the outside shell. Primaloft® Gold insulation on the inside adds more layers to spots where they are needed.
Besides outstanding protection, this jacket offers ideal fishing features. Thanks to a precise shingled cuff construction and Lycra® inner cuffs line snagging is eliminated and the fit is improved. In other words: wet inner sleeves aren’t longer an issue. In windy and rainy conditions the highly reliable tuck-away, three-point adjustable hood offers perfect protection. Furthermore, while having a rest, your hands will warm up due to two micro-fleece lined hand-warmer pockets.
The Contender Insulated Jacket offers optimal wearing comfort combined with the typical Simms premium quality and outstanding durability. It’s slightly longer fit makes it an ideal all-round jacket for cold conditions. Whether sea trout fishing in the Baltic ocean, pike hunting in winter months, searching Taimen in the heart of Mongolia or winter Steelhead fishing in British Columbia: Due to the powerful insulation, cold is not longer a problem.
- Fully waterproof and breathable insulated jacket
- 2-layer GORE-TEX® Shell
- Primaloft® Gold insulation
- Streamlined design to eliminate line snagging
- 2 micro-fleece lined hand-warmer pockets
- YKK® #8 AquaGuard® vislon® center front zipper
- 2 streamlined chest pockets with YKK® AquaGuard® zippers
- Shingled cuff construction with Lycra® inner cuff
- Tuck-away, 3-point adjustable Storm Hood
- Approx. weight: 30 oz. / 850g
- Colour: gunmetal