The new generation of Patagonia's popular River Salt Wading Jacket now is made from 55% recycled materials!
The redesigned and improved jacket still is Patagonia's toughest, most durable fishing shell made with 4-layer waterproof/breathable H2No® Performance Standard wader fabric for long-lasting bomber performance. It stands up to salt spray, hard use and serious nor’easters.
The waterproof, corrosion-resistant YKK® Vislon® Aquaguard front zipper and watertight, adjustable cuffs seal out wind-driven precipitation. Two large, streamlined front pockets hold fly boxes, close with coated, water-repellent zippers, lie flat when empty, and won’t snag flying line during the cast. Two cozy hand warmer pockets now feature zip closures to keep water and oar handles out. When you have to crank up and run into the teeth of it, the innovative, vented hood stays in place at speed. The River Salt is Patagonia's medium-length fishing jacket, with a hem approximately 6cm longer than Patagonia's shortest fishing jacket, the SST.
- Now 55% recycled
- 100% polyester microfiber shell with a waterproof/breathable H2No® barrier and C6 DWR finish
- Made with the same fabric that is used on their toughest waders
- Two coated water-repellent front-zippered pockets sized to hold fly boxes
- Two hand warmer pockets with zip closures
- Waterproof and corrosion-resistant YKK® Vislon® Aquaguard® front zipper
- Innovative, fully vented, adjustable hood designed to stay in place, even at high boat speed
- Watertight adjustable cuffs
- Mesh draining elastic drawcord at hem
- Material: 4-layer, 6.1-oz 100% polyester solid twill microfiber with a waterproof/breathable barrier and C6 DWR finish
- Weight: 640 g (size L)
- Color: Forge Grey (FGE)