Patagonia’s ultralight and waterproof Minimalist Wading Jacket provides all the features of a fully featured wading jacket at a fraction of the weight. It keeps you on the water longer with a rare combo of heavy-duty rain protection and ultralight performance. Made from durable H2No® Performance Standard 2.5-layer nylon ripstop fabric with a waterproof/breathable barrier and DWR finish, the Minimalist sheds weather like other premium fly-fishing jackets but with half the weight. Two large upper fly-box pockets with highly water-repellent zips haul essential gear, while the two lower handwarmer pockets keep your off hand warm during the swing. Add in a fully adjustable hood and cuffs, plus bungee drawcord at the waist, and it’s clear: The Minimalist is everything you need and not an ounce more. It is also Patagonia’s longest jacket (5 inches longer than the SST).
- Durable H2No® Performance Standard 2.5-layer nylon ripstop fabric with a waterproof/breathable barrier
- Fully adjustable hood, cuffs and bungee at waist
- Two upper fly box pockets with highly water-repellent zippers
- Two lower handwarmer pockets with zippered closures
- Material: 2.45-oz 40-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Colour: Forge Grey (FGE)
- 314 g (size L)