Besides the name, the new Guideline Alta Jacket has not a lot in common with the old version. The modern design combines features of an outdoor jacket with everything a classic wading jacket should offer: High pockets with a lot of space, numerous mounting options, proper cuffs at the wrists and much more.
This jacket is fairly longer, so it can be worn with hip waders or even without waders at all. A self-draining mesh-channel is integrated in the adjustable hem, which allows the water to run off after wading deep.
Wherever you will go: Guideline's re-newed flagship will keep you dry and your tools and accessoires organized.
- Two large, zippered vertical front pockets that carry the largest of fly boxes with ease.
- Micro-feece lined hand-warmer pockets behind the large front pockets
- One tippet/small accessories pockets each side
- Velcro fly patch & clever forceps holder on the chest left side
- Right side of the chest has our Hypalon toolbar with holes for hanging gadgets and a removable retractor plus internal magnet to fix exposed tools when stored
- One D-ring in front for additional tools etc. and a D-ring in the neck for carrying the landing net
- On the inside of the jacket is one water resistant pocket and one mesh pocket
- The hood has a stand up collar and three adjustments points including a stiffened brim
- There is also adjustments in the hem to give a tighter fit or protection from weather
- Color: brown olive