The Raptor series by Geoff Anderson is one of the most seen jackets in fly fishing – with good reason! In fact, the latest generation of this classic, highly functional jacket will delight numerous fishermen.
Compared to the previous model, the Raptor 5 is made from more robust and yet 22% lighter outside material, which offers outstanding durability, breathability and waterproof performance. Furthermore, an improved tape technology seals the seams permanently. Raptor 5 jackets offer incomparable freedom of movement and an outstanding wearing comfort due to the approved Raptor design.
Additionally, Geoff Anderson produced this jacket extremely eco-friendly. All buttons, zippers, plastics and metal parts are non-toxic and eco-tex certified. Moreover, this jacket was tested for more than 100 toxic substances and the pre-impregnation is non-toxic and ecologically safe. Summarized, the production of the Raptor 5 is absolutely commendable!
Made from extremely modern material and offering numerous handy features and an incomparable wearing comfort: the new Raptor 5 Jacket by Geoff Anderson.
- Special design guarantees ideal freedom of movement
- Waterproof (10.000mm), breathable (10.000g) and windproof
- Two spacious outside pockets with Velcro closure – one with small inner pocket
- Large back pocket with YKK zipper und extra-long strap for easy opening
- Napoleon pocket with YKK zipper
- Made from 22% lighter outside material than the previous model
- Advanced material and tape technology
- Eco-friendly and non-toxic buttons, zippers, plastics and metal parts
- Three-dimensionally adjustable hood with adjustable front for wearing over a cap
- Fleece chin protection
- Seamless shoulder design
- One hand adjustment Velcro cuffs with hand tubes at wrists
- YKK front zipper
- Elastically stretched, adjustable waistband
- Highly placed D-ring on the back as mounting option for landing net
- Plastic hook as mounting option for accessories