The UL Packable Jacket from Patagonia is a very light, minimalist, waterproof jacket for fly fishers. The jacket can be packed in its own fist-size bag and is therefore ideal as insurance against sudden rain showers on the fishing water. Thanks to its minimal packing size, the UL Packable takes up hardly any space in your backpack, hip or sling bag and is also ideal for long distance travel. The lightweight rain jacket is made of Patagonia's breathable, lightweight 3-layer H2No™ Performance Standard outer fabric with soft tricot lining and DWR (durable water repellent) impregnation. This makes it the lightest 3-layer rain jacket we know!
Features of the UL Packable Jacket include an integrated peaked hood with a comfortable drawstring for quick use in bad weather and a large, water repellent front pocket with drainage and plenty of room for your fly box. The sleeves are cut to give you freedom of movement when casting and the cuffs are designed to keep your fly line from getting caught. The waterproof, rustproof YKK® zippers allow you to use it in saltwater - whether in the tropics or at home in the Baltic Sea.
Patagonia's UL Packable is a well thought-out, ultra-light rain jacket for use in bad weather. With just 230g and a small pack size, this jacket is ideal for those who want to save space and weight without sacrificing comfort and dryness.
- Ultra-light rain jacket
- Breathable, lightweight 3-layer H2No™ Performance Standard outer fabric with soft tricot lining and DWR (durable water repellent) impregnation
- Integrated peaked hood with comfortable draw cord
- Large, water-repellent front pocket
- Cut sleeves and cuffs
- Fitz Roy logo on the chest
- Waterproof, stainless steel YKK® zippers
- Fair Trade™ certified
- H2No™ Performance Standard shell: 3-layer shell with a 75 g/m², 20-denier ripstop fabric made from 100% recycled nylon with DWR (durable water repellent) impregnation, a waterproof/breathable membrane and a 7-denier jersey lining
- Packing bag: 100% recycled polyester
- Weight: approx. 230 g
- Color: Joya Blue (JOBL)