The Fall Run Hoody combines all the attributes that garments of the American manufacturer Simms are known for: the best quality, a great design and unbelievable wearing comfort that is second to none!
Due to the modern PrimaLoft® Black Eco insulation, this hoody has a fantastic warmth-to-weight ratio. Therefore, it has a very compact packing size while offering pleasant warmth. Further, it provides excellent freedom of movement thanks to its athletic cut, which allows the most acrobatic casts. In addition, it has a comfortable hood and two cosy hand warmer pockets. Last but not least, due to its impressive quality, it will accompany you for years – season after season.
Extremely comfortable, stylish and warm: the Simms Fall Run Hoody – a great between-seasons jacket and an outstanding insulation layer combined with a wading jacket!
- Comfortable high-quality hoody
- Modern PrimaLoft® Black Eco insulation with a fill rate of 60 g/m² (body and hood) and 40 g/m² (sleeves)
- Athletic cut for maximum freedom of movement
- Streamlined design to prevent line snagging
- Ergonomically shaped, insulated hood
- Two cosy, zippered hand warmer pockets
- Zippered interior chest pocket
- High-quality front zipper
- Material: abrasion-resistant shell fabric made of 100% recycled polyester ripstop with DWR coating (Durable Water Repellent); lining made of 100% recycled polyester with DWR coating
- Colour: dark stone