The Patagonia Retro Pile Fleece Jacket is a warm and very comfortable jacket with thick, double-sided woven fleece. It is made of recycled polyester with a fluffy outer surface and a soft, skin-friendly inner surface. The perfect garment for the transition period or a cool evening by the trout river. Under your wading jacket the Retro Pile provides comfortable insulation and keeps you warm from spring to autumn.
Features of the Retro Pile Fleece Jacket include a full-length front zip with a zip stand-up collar to protect the neck and breast pocket on the left and two front pockets - all with zip and tape pull tab. The raglan sleeve design optimizes arm and shoulder mobility when casting and minimizes friction under a backpack.
A great transition jacket for dry days: The Retro Pile Fleece Jacket from Patagonia.
- Fleece Jacket made of recycled polyester
- Material: Double-sided woven fur fleece made of 100% recycled polyester with a fluffy outer and soft, skin-friendly inner
- Full-length front zip and stand-up collar
- Raglan sleeves
- Skin-friendly elastane edging at cuffs and hem
- Made with flat seams that fit well and do not chafe
- Fair Trade certified
- Weight: approx. 680 g
- Color: New Navy (NENA)