Warm, elastic, breathable and abrasion and weather resistant. And on top of that a fluffy, tight-fitting hood. That's the R1 Full-Zip Hoody from Patagonia. A universal layer of fleece designed for cold weather to provide even more versatility in the layer system under changing conditions. Made from Polartec® Power Grid™ made from 93% recycled polyester and 7% elastane with durable HeiQ® Fresh odor inhibitor.
You can expand your comfort zone with this technical fleece hoody from Patagonia. The exceptional Doubleweave construction of the new R1® fleece combines a robust outer material with DWR (durable water repellent) impregnation and a fluffy inner surface to form a high-performance material that offers more protection against wind, rain and abrasion - ideal as a slim insulation layer or light outer layer. The long front zipper offers plenty of ventilation. The neatly finished breast pocket on the left and two flat-fitted hand-warming pockets offer storage space for important small items. The slim elastic cuffs fit snugly to avoid snagging and a drawcord in the hem keeps cold air out.
In short: A versatile Hoddy with a full-length zipper for the whole year!
- The light Doubleweave material lies soft and warm on the skin and lets excess heat escape
- The outside with DWR (durable water repellent) impregnation repels moisture
- Slim hoody with comfortable fit
- The ergonomic cut allows full freedom of movement
- Zipper chest pocket outside left
- Two flat hand warming pockets for important things
- Slim-fitting, elastic cuffs combine protection and comfort
- Drawcord hem, which can be adjusted in the hand warming pockets and loosened again with Dual-Point stoppers at the front
- Material: Polartec® Power Grid™ made from 93% recycled polyester and 7% elastane with durable HeiQ® Fresh odour inhibitor
- Fair Trade Certified™
- Weight: approx. 394 g
- Color: Black (BLK)