The Pack In Jacket by Patagonia is a lightweight, insulated, stretchy, breathable and weatherproof performance jacket with a stretch outer. Made from a durable recycled polyester, this jacket is the perfect insulation with a handy pack size. Always with you, you can quickly slip it on when the temperatures drop. The proven Thermolite insulation covers a wide temperature range and offers great warmth from spring to autumn.
Features of the travel-friendly Pack In Jacket from Patagonia include two zipped handwarmer pockets. The front left pocket doubles as a pack bag - so this insulation jacket can be neatly stowed in your backpack. The full-length front zip with stand-up collar and slider flap at the chin keep the skin comfortable, while elastic edging at the front opening, hem, cuffs and collar support the comfortable fit. The robust smooth fabric made from recycled polyester has a DWR (durable water repellent) impregnation and the lining is ideal for longer trips thanks to durable HeiQ® Fresh odour inhibitor.
The Pack In Jacket by Patagonia offers maximum insulation with minimal pack size and weight. A well thought-out functional jacket for the transitional season and many weather conditions on the fishing water.
- Lightweight, insulated, stretchy, breathable and weatherproof performance jacket.
- Stretch outer fabric made from recycled polyester and elastane
- Thermolite insulation for extra warmth and comfort
- Full length front zip
- Two zipped handwarmer pockets
- Front left pocket doubles as a pack pouch
- Lining with HeiQ® Fresh odour inhibitor
- Material: Robust smooth fabric made of 91% recycled polyester and 9% elastane with a DWR (durable water repellent) impregnation
- Weatherproof cuffs
- Fair Trade™ certified
- Weight: approx. 470 g
- Colour: Superior Blue (SBPP)