Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
In stock. Delivery time 1 - 3 work days.
Born of shoulder-season belay duty and springtime tours, the Nano Puff® Jacket finds a home with any outdoor and backcountry enthusiast. Its wind-blocking, 100% recycled polyester shell sheds moisture and glides effortlessly in your layering system. Low-bulk, hydrophobic, highly compressible PrimaLoft® Gold insulation (60-g) traps heat with remarkable efficiency, even when wet. The jacket has a sculpted fit, with narrow horizontal quilting on the shaped side panels, and the soft, wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage add chin comfort. Its internal zippered chest pocket doubles as a self-stuffsack with a carabiner clip-in loop. It also has two zippered handwarmer pockets, elasticized cuffs and a dual-adjust drawcord hem to seal out wind.
A perfect jacket for fast and lightweight warmth in any situation!
- Lightweight ripstop recycled polyester shell fabric has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- The most thermally efficient synthetic insulation available: compressible 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold insulation has excellent warmth-to-weight ratio and maintains 96% of warmth, even when wet
- Brick quilting pattern with horizontal quilt lines on side panels stabilizes insulation and uses durable thread for abrasion resistance
- Center-front zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets have cleanly finished zipper garages
- Zippered internal chest pocket doubles as a stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Drawcord-adjustable drop-tail hem seals in warmth
- Shell and lining material: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold 100% polyester
- Weight: ca. 335 g (size L)
- Regular fit
- Color: Metric Orange (MEOR)
Established back in 1973, Patagonia stands for sustainable and functional outdoor clothing. This impressive selection also includes a fantastic range of high-quality wading gear. In addition to reliable waders, wading jackets and wading boots, Patagonia offers a variety of practice-oriented backpacks and packs. As a co-founder of the "One Percent for the Planet" movement, Patagonia has been donating around 1% of its annual revenue to environmental organisations since 2002. By transferring the entire company shares, this inspiring brand set new standards in terms of sustainability. The “Earth is now our only shareholder” represented by the Patagonia Purpose Trust and the non-profit organisation Holdfast Collective. From now on, all profits – except for the money that is reinvested in the company – will be used to fight the environmental crisis and save the planet. In short: The high-quality products from Patagonia are always a great choice for environmentally conscious men and women who love fly fishing!