Low Temperatures, snow and a cold wind can't stop you from beeing out on the water? Then Patagonia's High-Loft Down Hoody is a great choice to stay warm and comfy!
The jacket helps to hold your warmth with 600-fill-power Traceable Down (600-fill-power goose down from geese traced from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked, as certified by NSF, an independent third party), stabilized through a quilted construction and protected by a superlight but tough, windproof and water-resistant shell fabric (100% recycled polyester ripstop) with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
It features two two zippered handwarmer pockets (the drawcord hem tightens from inside the pockets) and one interior zippered chest pocket that doubles as a stuffsack with carabiner clip-in loop. With a single-pull adjustable hood and a contoured fit.
- Durable shell fabric is made of 100% recycled polyester ripstop treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 600-fill-power Traceable Down (800-fill-power goose down from geese traced from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked, as certified by NSF, an independent third party)
- Contoured fit has a longer-length hem
- Single-pull adjustable hood; center-front Vislon® zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two secure handwarmer pockets have Vislon zippers and garages
- Internal zippered chest pocket converts to stuffsack with a carabiner clip-in loop
- Comfortable nylon-bound elastic cuffs seal in warmth
- Hem adjusts by pulling cord in handwarmer pockets and releases with cord locks at front hem
- Weight: ca. 530 g
- Color: Black (BLK)