Even cold winds and snow can't stop you from going to the water? Then the Down Sweater by Patagonia is just the thing for you!
This down jacket preserves your body heat thanks to certified down (800 fill power), a quilted construction and a super lightweight, durable and windproof 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell with DWR (Durable Water Repellent) treatment. The jacket has two zipped handwarmer pockets (where the drawcord hem can be adjusted) and a zipped inner chest pocket that doubles as a pack pouch and has a loop for the carabiner.
With Patagonia's featherweight, fantastically warm and compressible Down Sweater, you won't mind cold snaps. This down jacket is so functional that we wear it all the time, not only on the fishing water but also in everyday life.
- Durable ripstop 100% recycled polyester fabric with DWR (Durable Water Repellent) waterproofing
- 800 fill power goose down with proof of origin (inspected by NSF from the parent farm to the garment manufacturer to ensure it does not come from force-fed or live plucked birds)
- Contour cut and longer hem
- Stand-up collar
- Vislon® front zip with moisture-wicking inner wind flap and a slider cover for best comfort
- Two handwarmer pockets with Vislon® zips and slider flaps
- Inner chest zip pocket doubles as a pack pouch and has a carabiner loop
- Comfortable cuffs with elastic edgings that do not allow heat to escape
- Drawcord hem that can be adjusted in the handwarmer pockets and loosened again with stoppers at the front
- Weight: approx. 370 g
- Carabiner not included!
- Colour: INDG (Industrial Green)