The Alta Fleece Jacket from Guideline is very versatile. It can be worn either as an outer layer over a thin base layer or in combination with a wading or insulation jacket. The fluffy fleece of this jacket is kind to the skin and it offers great comfort when wearing multiple layers. Warm and cosy!
The upper front, the back of the shoulders and the elbows of this fleece jacket are reinforced with a windproof nylon fabric to keep out wind and to make the jacket even more robust. It is equipped with two lower handwarmer pockets and one vertical and one horizontal chest pocket. In addition, it has a D-ring for mounting a landing net on the back. Further, the high collar protects your neck from wind and cold and the full-length front zipper allows you to regulate the temperature.
The comfortable Guideline Alta Fleece Jacket: a versatile functional fleece jacket for all outdoor activities and a wide temperature range!
- Functional jacket made of warm fleece
- Breathable and odour-resistant
- Full-length front zipper
- High collar to protect you against wind and cold
- Two chest pockets with zipper
- Side handwarmer pockets
- Durable nylon reinforcements provide extra protection against wind
- D-Ring for mounting a landing net
- Ideal for layering
- Weight: approx. 630 g (size L)
- Material: 100% polyester
- Colour: brick