The Tin Shed cap by Patagonia is made of hemp, recycled polyester and organic cotton. It has an adjustable band at the back of the head and an embroidered P-6 logo at the front. It has an brim made of NetPlus™ material from Bureo with a complete certificate of origin, which is made from 100% recycled fishing nets. A great idea!
The dark underside of the brim offers an optimal view of the water and effective glare protection. A hard-wearing hat that cuts a fine figure both on the water and in everyday life.
- Cap made of durable material (55 % hemp, 27 % recycled polyester and 18 % organic cotton)
- Six-panel design with mid-high cap provides full coverage yet a slim profile
- Adjustable pressure closure for individual adjustment
- Lightweight, slim sweatband made from 100% recycled Capilene® Cool Trail material provides optimal moisture and temperature regulation
- Equipped with durable HeiQ® Fresh odour inhibitor
- The brim is made of 100% recycled fishing nets
- Fair Trade™ certified
- Weight: approx. 100 g
- Color: P-6 Logo Stone Blue (PLSO)