The Fly Catcher Hat by Patagonia is made of 100% organic cotton corduroy and has a front patch for flies that is both practical and eye-catching. A modern cap for fly fishers with a flat peak that not only looks great on the stream or river and when fishing for Trout. The visor core is made from NetPlus™, which is made from 100% recycled fishing nets. We give it a green thumbs up for that!
A stylish and sustainably produced cap for fly fishers with a logo patch at the front for attaching flies.
- High trucker cap
- Umbrella core made from NetPlus
- Cord material made from 100% organic cotton
- Headband, peak and front made of organic cotton (254 g/m²)
- Adjustable snap closure
- Logo patch at front for fastening bow ties
- Mesh insert made of 100% polyester (85 g/m²)
- Weight: approx. 90g
- Colour: Fitz Roy Trout Forge Grey (FZTF)