The Patagonia M's Swiftcurrent Wading Jacket is a timeless, sleek wading jacket that won't be distracting whether the pockets are empty or full, thanks to its sewn-in pockets.
The two spacious chest pockets have water resistant zippers and are sewn inwards. This has the great advantage that the pockets do not interfere, for example, if you also carry a backpack or a chest pack. Behind the large pockets for fly boxes or other tackle, there are two protected hand warmth pockets. All of these 4 pockets were of course set sufficiently high, so that even deep wading is no problem. For deep standing in the water is also the elastic and adjustable drawstring, which allows an individual fit of the jacket, an important feature.
Other, great features of the high-quality wading jacket are, firstly, the waterproof, adjustable cuffs, with which deep landing or releasing a fish is no longer a problem. And on the other hand, the adjustable hood with its high collar, with which you are well protected from rain and wind.
This wading jacket is made from a 4-layer performance standard 100% recycled nylon shell with waterproof/breathable H2No™ membrane, DWR (durable water repellent) waterproofing and fully taped seams. It offers excellent weather protection and can also be worn comfortably in combination with an insulation jacket in the layer principle and is of course Fair Trade Certified™!
The sustainably made Patagonia M's Swiftcurrent Wading Jacket is a high-quality, thoughtfully designed wading jacket in a sleek and timeless design that protects you from the wind and weather, even though you barely notice you're wearing it.
- NetPlus: Our beloved oceans and habitat for many fish that are at the top of our anglers' list, like the GT or tarpon, are being choked by plastic waste. A full 8.8 million tons of plastic waste is estimated to be thrown into the oceans each year, and fishing nets are one of the most damaging forms of this waste. Around 650,000 animals become caught in these ghost nets every year. This makes the use of NetPlus materials in Patagonia's products more important. The NetPlus material is a recycled nylon material that is extracted from fishing nets that are no longer used. In extracting the NetPlus material, the company works closely with fishermen to keep or remove hundreds of tons of discarded nets from the ocean each year. The nets are sorted, cleaned and crushed in Chile and then processed into 100% recycled nylon pellets known as NetPlus. These pellets can then be made into molded plastic products, components or fibers and find a new sustainable use!
- High quality wading jacket from Patagonia
- Waterproof, breathable wading jacket with 4 outside pockets that don't bulk up
- Protected cuffs to prevent fly line from getting caught
- 4-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell made from 100% recycled nylon with a 15-denier round-knit slick jersey backer
- PFC-free DWR coating (durable water repellent coating without perfluorinated chemicals)
- New NetPlus Material, recycled fishing nets
- Two flat front zippered pockets provide space for fly boxes
- Zippered handwarmer pockets are positioned for deep wading and feature cover flaps for comfort on the back of the hand
- Two interior pockets, one zippered for secure closure
- Easily adjustable, ventilated hood and integrated collar provide maximum protection in inclement weather and high wind
- waterproof, adjustable cuffs
- Adjustable, elastic drawcord for custom fit
- Fair Trade Certified™
- Regular fit
- Color: Smolder Blue (SMDB)
Established back in 1973, Patagonia stands for sustainable and functional outdoor clothing. This impressive selection also includes a fantastic range of high-quality wading gear. In addition to reliable waders, wading jackets and wading boots, Patagonia offers a variety of practice-oriented backpacks and packs. As a co-founder of the "One Percent for the Planet" movement, Patagonia has been donating around 1% of its annual revenue to environmental organisations since 2002. By transferring the entire company shares, this inspiring brand set new standards in terms of sustainability. The “Earth is now our only shareholder” represented by the Patagonia Purpose Trust and the non-profit organisation Holdfast Collective. From now on, all profits – except for the money that is reinvested in the company – will be used to fight the environmental crisis and save the planet. In short: The high-quality products from Patagonia are always a great choice for environmentally conscious men and women who love fly fishing!