Men's and women's bodies differ considerably. What the two sexes do not differ in, however, is the demand for a perfectly fitting wading jacket. With the Women's River Salt wading jacket, Patagonia has succeeded in more than meeting these demands and presents an extremely high-quality functional jacket especially for women.
The River Salt wading jacket is made from 4-layer, waterproof/breathable H2No™ Performance Standard material. The toughest and most durable wading jacket for women on the market!
Features of the River Salt include two side fleece-lined handwarmer pockets that can be zipped shut - a great advantage when wading deep. In addition, the two large front pockets not only have water-repellent zips, but are also protected from splashing water etc. by a storm flap. What remains is their generous space for neat equipment and the close-fitting cut so that your flying line doesn't get tangled when casting. The waterproof, rustproof YKK® Vislon® Aquaguard front zip and waterproof, adjustable cuffs keep out even storm-beaten rain. The innovative, ventilated hood sits securely even when you're boating against the wind and adjusts perfectly to your head shape
From the river to the coast, this jacket is an uncompromising companion for the toughest conditions. All this with a feminine fit!
- Maximum robustness and durability thanks to waders material
- Waterproof, stainless steel YKK® Vislon® Aquaguard® front zip
- Two water-repellent TPU-coated zipped outer pockets for fly containers
- Two fleece-lined zippered handwarmer pockets
- One mesh pocket
- Innovative, fully ventilated and adjustable hood
- Waterproof, adjustable cuffs
- Hem with elastic drawcord and mesh drainage
- Material: 4-layer laminate of 207 g/m² microfibre material and 100% polyester twill with waterproof-vapour permeable membrane and C6 DWR (Durable Water Repellent) impregnation
- Weight: 530 g (size M)
- Colour: Purple (PUR)