The Patagonia Triolet Jacket is a true all-rounder: the richly equipped, multifunctional jacket made from waterproof/breathable 3-layer GORE-TEX® with recycled outer material protects against storms, wind and rain and offers the best weather protection on and off the fishing water. A high quality rain jacket that can be worn for fishing as well as everyday wear.
Rooted firmly in the Patagonia tradition and packed with modern technology, the Triolet Jacket is a fully functional hardshell for the fiercest weather, storms and downpours. The 3-layer GORE-TEX® laminate combines a waterproof/breathable membrane with a robust lining and a durable, 100% recycled polyester shell. A DWR (durable water repellent) waterproofing optimises weather protection. The double adjustable hood with laminated peak combines best protection with optimal visibility. The traditional stoppers in the hood and hem can be quickly adjusted. Inner pockets made of elastic mesh offer space for hat, gloves or other accessories. Both Napoleon pockets at chest level and both handwarmer pockets are compatible with climbing harness and backpacks. Other details of the Patagonia Triolet Jacket include slim, waterproof coated zips on outer pockets and underarm openings, fitted cuff closures, underarm cuffs for mobility and an elastic band inside to connect the jacket and waders into a tight unit when wading deep.
The Triolet Jacket from Patagonia is a clear recommendation not only because of the proven 3-layer GORE-TEX® membrane. In addition to perfect weather protection, this all-round jacket offers many well thought-out features that are an advantage on the fishing water.
- Three-layer, durably waterproof/breathable and windproof GORE-TEX® laminate with 100% recycled polyester outer fabric for solid protection
- Dual adjustable Optimal Visibility hood with laminated peak combines best protection with optimal visibility in bad weather conditions
- Two Napoleon pockets with waterproof zips and slider covers
- Two piped handwarmer pockets
- Spacious inner pocket made of elastic mesh fabric
- Piped, waterproof two-way zips under the armpits provide ventilation and prevent the jacket from riding up when casting
- Slim cuffs with tapered velcro straps close tightly
- Two-way adjustable drawcord hem to keep out the wind and weather
- Elastic loop at the back to attach to trousers to keep the jacket secure at all times
- With integrated RECCO® reflector
- Fair Trade Certified™
- Colour: Classic Navy (CNY)
- Regular Fit
- Weight: approx. 550 g
- Color: Lagom Blue (LMBE)
Established back in 1973, Patagonia stands for sustainable and functional outdoor clothing. This impressive selection also includes a fantastic range of high-quality wading gear. In addition to reliable waders, wading jackets and wading boots, Patagonia offers a variety of practice-oriented backpacks and packs. As a co-founder of the "One Percent for the Planet" movement, Patagonia has been donating around 1% of its annual revenue to environmental organisations since 2002. By transferring the entire company shares, this inspiring brand set new standards in terms of sustainability. The “Earth is now our only shareholder” represented by the Patagonia Purpose Trust and the non-profit organisation Holdfast Collective. From now on, all profits – except for the money that is reinvested in the company – will be used to fight the environmental crisis and save the planet. In short: The high-quality products from Patagonia are always a great choice for environmentally conscious men and women who love fly fishing!