The Stealth Pack series from Patagonia is made from 100% recycled material and includes bags for fly fishers that are characterised by extremely intelligent functionality. In this video we introduce you to the smallest member of the family in detail: The Stealth Work Station.
The Stealth Work Station is the follow-up to Patagonia's popular Wader Work Station. A versatile organiser that can be used with any waders and Stealth or Guidewater backpacks by Patagonia. This clever bag also has belt loops so you can wear it comfortably on your hip.
Like its previous model, the Stealth Work Station from Patagonia has a large main compartment with zipper. However, large fly boxes now also fit inside and there are also several organiser compartments inside for leader spools, accessories and various small items. Also new are the integrated, strong magnets on the front that keep flies, pliers or other tools ready to hand for a quick change. A particularly practical feature that makes the Stealth Work Station a versatile companion on the water.
Patagonia Stealth Work Station:
- Functional bag made from 100% recycled material with adjustable fastenings
- Can be attached to the straps of waders or to any wading belt
- Can be combined with Patagonia Stealth and Guidewater BackpacksIntegrated magnets on the front keep flies, pliers etc. handy for quick changes
- One outside pocket, two pliers holders with clip loops and various attachment points
- One inner pocket with two organiser compartments for leader spools and accessories
- Two separate compartments for fly tins and essentials
- Fair Trade™ certified
- Outer material: ripstop fabric made from 100% recycled nylon with PU coating on the outside and TPU coating on the inside
- Weight: 200 g
Matching the other packs of the Patagonia Stealth series, the Work Station is available in different colours.