The latest generation of the popular Thunderhead Submersible series is made from Fishponds NewStream Fabric. The special feature of this material: it consists of 100% recycled plastic bottles. With this, the family-owned company with headquarters in Colorado seamlessly continues the green image of its previous models and takes sustainability to the next level. We like that a lot! In this video we present the high-end waterproof backpack by Fishpond in detail.
The 900D TPU-coated NewStream fabric is not only environmentally friendly and extremely durable, but also completely waterproof. This makes this backpack ideal for storing valuable equipment such as cameras, lenses, smartphones and, of course, fishing gear safely and securely. Whether wade fishing, on the boat or belly boat, in fresh- or saltwater - Fishpond's NewStream fabric keeps your gear dry! Of course, the waterproof TRU Zip also contributes to this. This high-quality zip is made in the USA and is particularly easy to open and close and secures the spacious main compartment with a capacity of 28L from getting wet.
The Fishpond Thunderhead Submersible Backpack Eco:
- Waterproof Eco Backpack
- One set of Lariat gear straps (included) that can be positioned on left or right side
- 900D TPU coated NewStream fabric*
- Fully waterproof, self-healing TRU Zip zipper closure on main compartment
- Water resistant zipper closure on the front pocket
- Lightweight foam shoulder strap, hip belt, and molded back panel
- Adjustable and removable lumbar support strap
- Coated webbing daisy chain, d-ring, and four-way attachments on back panel for various accessories including the Thunderhead Submersible Pouch.
- Hypalon attachment points on shoulder straps for two-way radios or GPS systems
- Interior organization with removable zippered pocket
- Compatible with Thunderhead Chest Pack, Canyon Creek Chest Pack, San Juan Chest Pack, Sagebrush Mesh Vest front panel, and Cross-Current Chest Pack
- Coated webbing haul handle
- Dimensions: 54 x 31 x 23 cm
- Weight: 1.3 kg
- Volume: 28 L
The Thunderhead Submersible Backpack can be combined with many accessories from Fishpond, e.g. with a landing net holder, a drink holder or the waterproof Pouch from the Submersible series, which also consists of the latest generation of NewStream Fabric. All in all, the waterproof, environmentally friendly backpack offers a lot of quality and, above all, a lot of safety when it comes to transporting valuable equipment protected from moisture on the body. By the way, this also works in everyday life when you're out and about in the rain!