Loop Evotec G4 Fly Reel
The three series FW (Feather Weight), LW (Light Weight) and HD (High Drag) get absolutely over-worked and essential improved. The Evotec Reel series have, at long last, been re-designed. More unique than ever with the L-shaped logo that ties together Loops line of fly reels. Interiorwise it is the same powerhouse of a reel, with the strong, and yet smooth, Power Matrix drag system that will be your best bet when the fish of a lifetime hits your fly. The G4 is equipped with an ergonomically designed, non-friction winding handle, which prevents the fly line from getting entangled on it. The counter-weight features an o-ring for attaching the tippet when not fishing.
- Housing and spool machined from one piece aircraft aluminium.
- Waterproof and salt tolerant.
- Components in stainless steel and anodised aluminium.
- All screws secured with Loc-Tite.
- Mechanized components from leading European manufacturers.
- Power Matrix Drag System.
- Easy-grip progressive brake knob.
- Simple, quick spool-change.
- Right or left retrieve a snap.
- Outgoing click (not available on FW).
- Precisely counterbalanced
|FW 3/5||WF 4 + 170 yds 20#||87 mm||38 mm||138 g|
|FW 4/6||WF 5 + 200 yds 20#||87 mm||38 mm||140 g|
|FW 5/7||WF 6 + 230 yds 20#||87 mm||38 mm||140 g|
|LW 5/8||WF 7 + 220 yds 20#||97 mm||47 mm||180 g|
|LW 6/8||WF 7 + 250 yds 20#||97 mm||47 mm||225 g|
|LW 7/9||WF 8 + 250 yds 20#||97 mm||47 mm||225 g|
|HD 8/10||WF 9 + 250 yds 30#||111 mm||47 mm||247 g|
|HD 9/13||WF 11 + 350 yds 30#||111 mm||47 mm||247 g|